Apply by August 10, 2022
LunART is hiring an Operations Manager, remote, part-time position with approximately 20h of work a week. The ideal candidate will be a creative worker with extensive experience in the world of the performing arts and knowledge and passion for arts management. We are looking for a highly driven, passionate, and proactive individual that will help us elevate our organization and expand our reach.
As the operations manager, you will serve as an integral member of our small team. This role will report to our CEO/Artistic Director and will provide support in the major areas of executing a season, such as:
1. Artist and venues booking
2. Contract negotiation
3. Travel and accommodation booking for our guest artists
4. Call for Scores competition coordination
5. On-site event and program management. This requires some evenings/weekends.
6. Creating a detailed rehearsal schedule for the annual festival
7. Assist with communications and marketing, including social media updates and occasional email communications
8. Other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's degree
Must live in the Madison, WI area
Experience in a nonprofit or business environment with similar responsibilities
Strong oral and written communication skills
Some event management experience
Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
Must be able to handle challenges, adapt to new situations, and shift priorities
Fluency in Microsoft Office
Proven capacity to work independently and as a team member
This is a one-year 1099 contractor position with the possibility of renewal.
To apply for this opportunity, send us your resume and a cover letter!